AMG-chan 2019 proudly welcomes back Gijinka Cosplay Competition!
Continuing the legacy of AniManGaki 2016, this competition aims to promote innovation, creativity and simultaneously introducing the concept of "Gijinka" （擬人化）. In short, Gijinka is a fan re-design of a subject matter in a human form (i.e. humanisation / personification).
The theme for AMG-chan 2019 Gijinka Cosplay Competition is Chinese Zodiac :
AMG-chan 2019 is proud to present over RM2,200 worth of cash & prizes for Gijinka Cosplay Competition!
Cash & goodies worth RM1,000+
1st Runner Up
Cash & goodies worth RM700+
2nd Runner Up
Cash & goodies worth RM500+
Take part & show us what you are capable of!
How to participate
Fill up registration form
Complete the registration form. First come first serve basis.
Closing at 21 Apr 2019 at 11.59PM (GMT+8) or when all 10* slots are taken. *Subject to change
An e-mail will be sent to you within 3 days of registration submission, confirming your participation in the competition.
Submission of reference
Participating teams must submit materials by 4 May 2019 at 11.59PM (GMT +8).
On Day 1, 11 May 2019 (Saturday). Prize giving ceremony will be held on the same day. Have fun!
Rules & Regulation
- Kindly complete the registration form with required details. Should you encounter any submission difficulty, please email us at email@example.com.
- Submit a photo & brief description of your chosen Chinese zodiac(s).
- Submit your design sketch(es) including an explanation of your central idea of the design. You are highly encouraged to submit the sketch in .jpg/.png format (total file size not exceeding 10MB).
- Registration officially ends on 21 Apr 2019 at 11.59PM (GMT+8) or when all ten (10)* slots are taken, whichever earlier. Registration is on a first-come, first-verify basis. *Subject to change
- Every submission is final; kindly ensure all details provided are complete & accurate. Incomplete & inaccurate submissions will be disqualified.
- An acknowledgement e-mail will be sent to you within three (3) days of registration submission, confirming your participation in the competition.
Submission of References
Participating teams must submit the following items by 1 May 2019 at 11.59PM (GMT+8):
- Work-in-progress pictures (in colour).
- A short summary of the team's skit.
- Pre-recorded audio (.mp3) for stage performance usage.
Photos must be submitted in colour. Your costume(s) and prop(s) will not be judged based on the submitted photos.
- All confirmed participants are required to prepare one(1) simple stage performance (e.g. catwalk, character intro, skit etc.) for not less than 1 minute and not exceeding 3 minutes.
- Prior to stage performance, all confirmed participants are subject to a pre-judging session conducted by the judging panel off stage.
- The following props are not allowed for usage on stage:
- Any item that may spill on the stage e.g. bubbles, glitter, confetti etc.
- Live fire, dry ice, live steel weapons or other items that could cause danger to yourself and others.
|Design concept and creativity
|Costume (including props, if any)